Frequently Asked Questions
Psychic, Where is my chest pain coming from.?
I had a EKG and echo-cardiogram to see if its my heart. They don't think its my heart.
Which one do you feel it is
e) vascular issues
Does it hurt when you breathe in? Have you been ill recently?
Aha this isn't actually an old guys page is it, you got me good. It's a test then? I was thinking about pleurisy since I've heard a lot more cases of it this year. I'd say stress.
Question about ghosts, devils etc?
Well let's say someone kills an innocent child and people go investigate and hear a child's voice laughing or whatever and they believe it's the innocent child spirit. I mean like god would never leave an innocent child there alone or if a dark entity holds good spirits back to let them go to heaven wouldn't god help them? Or is it just the devil tricking us that it is. Or those the devil send evil spirits to earth and hunt for lost souls? Because if it was lost souls wouldn't god help them in some way to reach the light? Let's suppose that the lost souls never reach we're they have to go that god doesn't help them and they have to find their own peace well what if they never do what happens to them?So what about the bad spirits they come and try to take the innocence of a young child they can't do anything cause there young don't know how to explain to their parents what is it to protect them? What does our guardian angel actually do for them? If we buy a house is it the best to bring a priest and come
Bless the house? Those people that investigate isn't the devil happy that there people that believe in ghost and keep investigating places? So I'm planning to go to a haunted house later on us there some things I have to do before and after to protect myself? Would the protection protect me even though it's my own will to go out there and investigate. Would they follow me back home? Would I get possessed even though I won't be saying bad things to them? If watching paranormal activities in my house attract ghosts? Would they travel through the tv and come to my house using energy? I heard that they can do that. And about "ghost" why do they appear as spheres mostly? And I've seen pictures of many colors of them do each color represent something? Can I please know. Sorry for many questions and thank you for spending time on answering them.
WOW OMG ccalm down first off lol.. ok ill try to answer all your questions one at a time...If a psychic says its the ghost of the or a child hes probably correct, I have seen MANY MANY child ghosts.. Now saying that not all of them were children when they died.. many times people regress to a stage they see themselves at in there minds eye when they die IE most people go to 21 to 40 year old versions of themselves IF they become ghost at all only about 1 in 40 becomes a ghost at all and ONLY when they feal they have somehting they need to do.. if you feal you did all you could in life you move on... Now no i dont knwo where they go all ive seen is there is a bright light emmiting from them as there spirit flares super bright then it looks like it arches toward the sky but its to fast to follow then gone and every once in a while A PIECE OF THEM is left behind a ghost not all of them just an echo to complete some task... and yes MOST of the time they do not complete the task and YES they wonder around FOREVER or untill a demon eats them... older ones forget what they look like and become bloby things with no form... yes even if its a kid it wonder around.... Most get very disgruntled very quickly and end up attaching to an object place or person that reminds them of there lives and then follow that thing around reliving pieces of there life just standing around staring at nothing remembering.... its sad yes but not scarey.. a few are higher functioning but not many....yes demon wonder around messing with people and ghost and they eat spirit energy so yes they eat ghosts and poltergeist and People if they can possess them... its what they do... New souls are fairly safe from demons though becasue they want alot of spirit energy and new souls are weak so if the child has been around a very long time and hes collected alot of energy then yes a demon would chase him.. but a new one would be ignored not worth the trouble unless he walked right up and said eat me.... which some do seen it... if the person has a guardian angel in life I doubt they would ever become a ghost at all.. im betting he would help them move on but I dont know never seen an angel myself and the things people call demons I dont call them demons i think of them more like dimensional travelers like ghosts from another race from another dimension... its my explanation so nothing to do with hell or god IMO but thats just me I just know what they lok like do and where they come from... ive seen them enter the astral world.... Yes the best thing you can do is cleanse the house by any religion you choose... and the demons dont care about investigators they will be there no matter what so they could care less... do you care about if engalnd watches american news shows??? same things we would still do our thing even if the world didnt watch us... protect yerself hmmm blessed .. maybe get baptized if yer baptist or do whatver thing your religion says wiccan burn incence and say a mantra whatever...and no wathcing tv will not attract ghost to your house... its just TV they MIGHT come anyways but it has nothing to do with the program just coincidance....they only appear as spheres when they loose there shape IE get old OR if the person is not very psychic and just cant see the ghosts form all they see is the core energy ball... think of it as the ghosts heart...Nah the colors dont mean alot but i can say ive never seen a golden poltergeist most are darker colors soo maybe there is a coralation of sorts... white poltergeist yes but gold or yellow so maybe...... anything else you wanna know email me or not yer choice... seen alot its all sad and boring mostly..... though yesterday had family drop by stay the night and found out a poltergeist was following my uncle had to trap it and took it to LA lol it followed me back so I ended up taking it to a demon to eat.. first time ive ever done that I feal bad but it would not listen... there are some SO SO not really good demons but indiffrent there like anthropologists... they do no harm to humans just watch and learn... not proud i did that but it happened no one messes with my family...
Jane Eyre Questions ?
26. What is the weather like when Jane first arrives at Lowood Hall? Why is it an appropriate introduction to Lowood for Jane?
27. How is Lowood different from what Jane had anticipated?
28. What is the significance of Miss Temple’s name?
29. What is ironic about the strict religious observances at the school and the conditions there? How does this irony help contribute to the development of character and theme?
30. contrast the attitudes of Jane and Helen Burns toward suffering and ill-treatment.
31. Is Helen Burns a believable character? Why or why not?
32. What aspects of this chapter might be autobiographical?
33. Contrast the attitudes toward religion and goodness held by Mr. Brocklehurst and Helen Burns.
34. Do you think Mr. Brocklehurst is aware of his own hypocrisy? Defend your answer.
35. How does Helen help Jane endure her abuse from Mr. Brocklehurst? What impression does this create about Helen?
36. What dispels Jane’s fears that the other girls will hate her because of her humiliation?
37. Contrast Jane’s and Helen’s attitudes toward earthly love.
38. Why does Miss Temple’s invitation to tea mean so much to Jane?
39. What hints about Helen’s future are disclosed in this chapter?
40. What effect does Miss Temple’s public affirmation of Jane’s honesty have on Jane’s willingness to work? Is Jane’s reaction natural? Why or why not?
41. What is ironic about the coming of spring and the lessening of the girls’ suffering from the hardships of winter?
42. Why is life more relaxed than usual for the healthy girls?
43. How does nature mirror Jane’s feelings at this time?
44. Describe Helen’s attitude toward her approaching death.
45. How does Jane react to Helen’s faith?
46. Why is Jane so distraught over Helen’s death?
47. Do you think that Helen dies because she is too good for this earth? Explain your answer.
48. How have Lowood and Jane’s life there changed in the eight years which have passed?
49. Why does Miss Temple’s departure cause Jane to be dissatisfied with her own life at Lowood?
50. What is significant about Jane’s desire for “if not liberty, then a new servitude”?
51. What hint of psychic intervention in Jane’s life appears in this chapter?
52. What information provided by Bessie foreshadows trouble for the Reeds?
53. What new and significant information does Bessie reveal about Jane’s own family?
54. Thornfield Hall has a very Gothic atmosphere. What contributes to this feeling?
55. How does Mrs. Fairfax bring reality and a sense of the ordinary to Jane’s first day at Thornfield?
56. What impression does Adele make on Jane?
57. What is Mrs. Fairfax’s opinion of Mr. Rochester, the absent master of the house?
58. Describe the supernatural atmosphere on the third floor.
59. Jane accepts the explanation that the strange laughter she hears comes from a servant named Grace Poole. What tends to cast doubt on this explanation?
60. Why do you think Bronte has Jane arrive at Thornfield Hall while the master is away?
61. Describe Jane’s attitude during her early months at Thornfield.
62. What feminist argument is advanced in this chapter?
63. How is the Gothic atmosphere of the novel enhanced by the strange laughter Jane hears?
64. As Jane embarks on her evening walk, how does the weather mirror her present life? What changes the atmosphere?
65. What is Jane’s first impression as the horse and rider approach her on the road?
66. On their first encounter Rochester are described as being physically unattractive?
67. Why do you think both Jane and Rochester are described as being physically unattractive?
68. What does Rochester’s failure to identify himself to Jane reveal about his personality?
26. It was a bright and sunny afternoon. Jane is surprised because she had heard that Lowood was dark and dismal. It is a fitting description because Jane is happy at Lowood.
27. Jane had thought she would be unhappy at a place that was reputed to be so dark.
28. The significance of Miss Temple's name is that she is Jewish and so, goes to temple.
I'm not going to do all of them, but I'll help with a few more here and there.
35. Helen endures her abuse by drawing bad pictures of Mr. Brocklehurst on her slate and by making up amusing song lyrics about him. This shows Jane that Helen is a strong character.
36. Jane no longer fears the other students will hate her after Mr. Brocklehurst gives her some candy in the corridor, which she then shares with the other girls.
38. The invitation means a lot because Jane loves black tea.
39. The hint is made that Helen will soon be promoted to head pupil.
42. Life is more relaxed for the students because a wealthy man looking for an orphan to adopt, left a lot of money to the school, so they can sing and dance. They also adopt a stray dog.
43. At this time, it is raining, and Jane says, "a little fall of rain, can hardly hurt me now", echoing her feelings of happines, like nothing can harm her.
44. Helen's attitude toward her impending death are best understood when she asks Jane about what Shakespeare wrote about King Lear. She says, "It took Shakespeare, a genius, to come up wiht the two simple words,'he died'. All I ask, is that when people ask what happened to me, you reply with the same two modest words, 'She died.'"
45. Jane reacts with a reticence. She believes she experiences a crisis of her own faith in which, although in the spotlight, she feels as though she is losing her religion.
46. Jane is distraught because Helen owed her money.
47. Yes, Helen later is seen as a ghost roaming around Mr. Rochester's house. This shows that she was too good for the earth.
48. Jane's life changes because she is taught to speak French, among other things. This helps her later when she encounters the "crazy lady" in Rochester's attic.
49. Miss Temple is leaving to become an actress, and Jane also wants to seek similar adventure.
50. It is significant because it foreshadows her later servitude when she finds herself travelling to Spain in order to be a nursemaid to the crazy Bertha.
51. Psychic intervention for Jane arrives in the form of a fortune teller at the party with Mr. Rochester
That's all I can really help you with right now.
Do you have to be gifted with clairvoyance or can you learn how to developpe this sixth sense by reading books, meditation, etc?
If there are any books out there that could help me developpe this skill, plz mention them. Throughout my life i have seen many spirit activity such as objects moving on there own, etc..
Thank you to those that are here to help!!!
First of all you have beautiful energy...filled with love...continue to work with it...
secondly you are already psychic an yes you can indeed establish it further
read anything by
Echos of the soul by echo bodine was the first spiritual book i read and it helped me alot
there are many many more visit your local new age store (dont know where you live otherwise could help)
also always ask your angels to help you as they will guide you for your highest good they are here to help an love you very much....when i ask them which one is around you they say WE ALL ARE, but the one that is around you most in Metatron just call on him he'll help
I can see light blue in your aura your good with kids an animals-cats!!!
Meditation certainly helps,as does self forgiveness an the forgiveness of others as it all makes us vibrate at a much faster rate increasing your awareness an psychic abilities
becoming vegetarian also helps but thats a personal choice an completly up to you...
if you need any more help shoot me an email ill be more than happy to assist